Your cost: $100 for both sessions
Two packed sessions on the history of Italian cooking and food ways, from its beginnings with the recipes of Apicius, up to the present day. We’ll attend to six features or elements noteworthy, perhaps singular, to Italian cuisine. And we’ll do so by spotlighting many of Italy’s 20 regions. May 10: Olive oil, “Mamma” and cheese; Umbria, Liguria, Veneto, Emilia-Romagna, Lazio, Toscana, Piemonte. May 17: Vegetables, pasta, “artifice”; Puglia, Basilicata, Calabria, Sicilia, Campania, Sardegna. Dinners: May 10, bagna cauda, bollito misto, cheeses of the North. May 17: Sausages of the South, contorni, orechiette con cimi di rapa.
ATTABOYS for the teaching of Bill St John:
- What an entertaining, informative and awesome speaker! Barbara R.
- He is a superb instructor. The class was a delight. Lindsey N.
- I LOVED your class. Michelle T.
- Fun and smartly done. Both interesting and entertaining, a good combination for absorbing information. John G.
- Bill is an unusually gifted teacher. His enthusiasm for his subject matter rubs off on everyone. Michael V.
- The course was fabulous and Bill was outstanding! His humor, his knowledge and his obvious passion are evident. Jayne A.
- Bill was just terrific, very enthusiastic, very knowledgeable, very approachable. Ben K.
- It's great to have a teacher who cares what the students want & think. Eva F.
Email Bill at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to reserve a spot.